CEMA Kicks Off ‘Drive to Thrive’ Campaign with Hybrid Event Marketing Workshop
Hybrid events are key to revitalizing and sustaining our industry and mastering them will be critical to both near-term and long-term success for event marketers. This is why CEMA, the premier association for experienced event marketers for the past 30 years, has launched a campaign called Drive to Thrive. This campaign is designed to promote early CEMA membership renewals and generate new member growth in a time when event pros must all work together to deliver exceptional experiences and value.
CEMA’s flagship event in Drive to Thrive is a five-week, roundtable-style workshop. “Adding Hybrid Engagements and Experiences to Your Event Marketing Portfolio” began on Oct. 22 and runs through Nov. 20. It is designed to help senior industry professionals who are interested in expanding and managing their event marketing portfolios to add hybrid event programs. The workshop provides CMP continuing education accreditation. There's still time to join the workshop even though it's already started, as each session is available on-demand.
To lead the discussions in the event, CEMA has brought together an all-start team of digital event marketing experts from Atlassian, DocuSign, Hilton, IBM, Marriott, Microsoft and others who each have a proven track record of shifting events of all sizes to digital experiences.
Workshop attendees will hone their hybrid planning and execution skills in the following critical areas:
- Developing and integrating a hybrid event marketing strategy and setting clear goals and KPIs.
- Understanding requirements for onsite health and safety, digital platforms, data security and other related technologies.
- Expanding hybrid events with technology and data.
- Accurately budgeting and forecasting event including sponsorship opportunities and team infrastructures.
- Hear from industry leader Michael Dominguez, president and CEO of ALHI, who will deliver industry trends and his forecast for 2021.
- Attendees will also get help with speciﬁc hybrid event plans through CEMA’s small group expert coaching sessions.
Throughout the Drive to Thrive campaign, CEMA will also be hosting timely interactive educational sessions and happy hours. Featured events include:
- Nov. 17: CEMA Summit 2020 Town Hall Update, Nov. 17
- Dec. 3: Presentation from Shane Snow and Jay Acunzo, who will share their ideas on how to amp up virtual meetings and presentations and teach how to harness engagement tools available in the virtual environment to captivate audiences
- Dec. 10: Travel Wellness Insights from John Ayo
Learn more about CEMA’s 2020 events or register for the event marketing workshop here.